IBPS Bank Clerk CWE 2011 or Bank Clerk Common Written Exam 2011 for Clerks Recruitment is to be held by IBPS for Clerks in Public Sector Banks. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will arrange the recruitment exam for clerks on 27thNov 2011. The details of Common Clerks Exam 2011 notification is given below.
Heres the list of 19 public sector banks included for Common Clerks Recruitment Exam 2011:
- Allahabad Bank,
- Andhra Bank,
- Bank of Baroda,
- Bank of India,
- Bank of Maharashtra,
- Canara Bank,
- Central Bank of India,
- Corporation Bank,
- Dena bank,
- Indian Bank,
- Indian Overseas Bank,
- Oriental Bank of Commerce,
- Punjab National Bank,
- Punjab & Sind Bank,
- Syndicate Bank,
- Union Bank of India,
- United Bank of India,
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank.
Date of online application : The candidates can apply between 25th Aug to 24th Sep, 2011
Date of CWE for Bank Clerks : 27 November , 2011
Eligibility criteria for bank clerk CWE 2011
* Age limit: 18 – 28 yrs, as on 1.08.2011
* Secured 60% marks in Matric/ Std.10th/ SSLC OR50% marks in 12th or Intermediate/ Pre-university level OR Pass in degree (any discipline) from a recognized university, as on 1.08.2011
* Have to appear for test from a state where you prefer to work (can apply to vacancies in that state only, in future)
* Should possess proficiency in the official language of that state.
The scorecard of IBPS common Bank clerks exam 2011 is valid for 1 year, candidates can directly apply for interview with public banks after the bank announce clerk recruitment, provided he/she satisfies the eligibility conditions set by each bank(like age,education,test score etc)
Application Fee: Rs.350 and Rs.50 for (SC/ST). The application fee can be paid online through (credit/ debit cards) OR by making the payment at any of the branches of Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank & United Bank of IndiaOR through NEFT to the given account, between24.08.2011 to 23.09.2011.
- After obtaining payment receipt, the candidate is required to to fill the online application form at www.ibps.in.On successful registration, a reg.number &password will be sent through Email, SMS.It is necessary to upload your signature & photo along with the online application
For more details about IBPS common exan for Bank clerks 2011 visit herehttp://ibps.in/html/common.htm
and download the pdf form of advertisement from here website here